The 4th annual TORONTO BLUE JAYS WINTER TOUR presented by TD featuring players and personnel from the Toronto Blue Jays Baseball Club, extends throughout several Ontario cities this January. The tour consisting of two legs starting in OSHAWA, TORONTO, KINGSTON and PETERBOROUGH from January 9-12 is followed by stops in ST. CATHARINES, LONDON and MISSISSAUGA from January 16-18.
The annual Winter Tour event, resurrected in 2011, is a modern version of the Winter Caravans that represented the organization across Canada during the early years of the franchise. Toronto Blue Jays players ADAM LIND, STEVE DELABAR, JOSH THOLE, COLBY RASMUS, BRANDON MORROW, DUSTIN MCGOWAN, ESMIL ROGERS, TODD REDMOND and ANTHONY GOSE, along with Blue Jays Manager, JOHN GIBBONS, will all be making appearances as part of the 2014 events. Details on player appearances at each location will be released closer to event date.
Player autograph sessions in each of the aforementioned cities will highlight the 2014 tour along with a variety of community and promotional appearances. A complete list of dates and destinations are noted below.
- Autograph session at Oshawa Centre (January 9)
- Media Availability at Rogers Centre (January 10)
- Ronald McDonald House Toronto Visit (January 12 private event - open to media)
- Media Availability at Marriott Residence Inn Kingston (January 10)
- Canadian Forces Base Kingston visit (January 10 private event - open to media)
- Kingston Frontenacs game (January 10, players to assist in various game entertainment activities)
- Autograph session at Cataraqui Centre (January 11)
- Kingston Boys and Girls Club visit (January 11 private event - open to media)
- Autograph session at Lansdowne Place (January 12)
- Brock University visit (private event - open to media) (January 16)
- Autograph session at The Pen Centre (January 16)
- Sir Isaac Brock Public School visit (January 17 private event - open to media)
- Media Availability at Hilton London (January 17)
- Autograph session at Budweiser Gardens prior to the London Knights game (January 17, players to also assist in various game entertainment activities)
- Baseball Skills Event at Centrefield Sports (January 18 private event - open to media)
- Autograph session at Erin Mills Town Centre (January 18)
Nike Canada the official apparel partner of the Winter Tour will outfit all players and club personnel with Toronto Blue Jays apparel on all stops of the tour.
For all your information on WINTER TOUR 2014, presented by TD, go to bluejays.com/wintertour as events and details are finalized.