New Food Options at Rogers Centre
FOUR ONE SIX (500 level) - Six savoury options to enjoy atop either a hot dog or fries:
- Queen Street - Montreal smoked meat, cheese curds, gravy, and freshly chopped parsley
- Financial District - pulled pork, smoked sausage, sautéed peppers and onion, and gravy
- Entertainment District - chorizo bolo, habanero cheese gravy, cheese curds, and pico
- College Street - spicy sausage Bolognese, ricotta, garlic mushrooms, and freshly chopped parsley
- The Danforth - oven roasted chicken, black olive tzatziki, gravy, and fresh Greek blend
- Bloor Street - butter chicken, chili-lime sour cream, Indian vegetable trio, and freshly chopped parsley
STREETCAR TACOS - located at Section 537, the Mexican-inspired dish is offered as a trio of chipotle ground beef or adobo chicken tacos, both served on a bed of creamy slaw, and with the option to customize with different toppings.
- Mix-and-match flavours and dress tacos with selections from the Salsa & Toppings Bar
CHURRO "DESSERT" POUTINE (near section 134) - Served with vanilla ice cream and caramel sauce at T.O. Street Eats
GRILLI CHEESE - To celebrate National Grilled Cheese Month, Blue Jays fans can "Fire up the Grilli" with the Grilli Cheese sandwich. Designed by Jason Grilli himself, it's a special take on a classic staple that will be available at Section 244 for the month of April, with a portion of the proceeds going to Jays Care Foundation.
"I love having the nickname 'Grill Cheese' and I've carried it with me proudly everywhere I've played. Each year, I look forward to celebrating National Grilled Cheese Month because it gives me an opportunity to connect with fans and give back to the community in a fun way. Plus, let's face it...grilled cheeses are awesome!"
- Jason Grilli